Narek Garibyan is an associate attorney at Binder Law Group, PLC. Mr. Garibyan graduated with a B.S. from California State University Los Angeles in 2015. He earned his J.D. from Glendale University College of Law in 2019. After graduating from law school and taking the bar exam, Mr. Garibyan went to work for Binder Law Group, PLC as a post-bar law clerk.
In November 2019, after passing the bar exam, Mr. Garibyan was hired as an associate attorney with Binder Law Group, PLC. The firm has a practice focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries.
Mr. Garibyan is licensed to practice law in California and is a member of the bar of the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
When he is away from work, Mr. Garibyan spends time with his wife and two sons. He enjoys hiking, camping, and playing golf. Mr. Garibyan is a huge baseball fan and being a lifelong Angelino, his team is, of course, the Dodgers!
• All California State Courts
• U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
• J.D., Glendale University College of Law, 2019
• B.S., Business Administration, California State University Los Angeles, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
• English (fluent)
• Armenian (fluent)
• Spanish (proficient)