Encino Burn Injury Attorneys
Your Recovery is Our Priority
Burn injuries are serious injuries that require extensive medical care and treatment. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reported that approximately 1.1 million people suffer burn injuries each year. About 50,000 of the burn victims require hospitalization while close to 14,500 die as a result of their burn injuries or due to complications of their burn infections. If you were left with painful burns and scarring after an accident, call our Encino burn injury attorneys. Binder Law Group has more than 40 years of experience helping injured clients heal and can help you towards a better future.
Contact us online or by phone at (818) 740-7667 for a free consultation in English, Spanish, Farsi, Hebrew, or Armenian. We’re here to listen and make sure at-fault parties don’t get away with the harm they’ve caused.
Types of Burn Injury
Burn injuries are classified according to the extent of the damage to the skin’s layers:
- First-Degree Burns: These affect the skin’s top layer and usually take 3 to 5 days to heal. This type of burn injury may be caused by exposure to flash flames and hot liquids.
- Second-Degree Burns: These burns affect the first two layers of skin and can be caused by contact with chemicals, scalds, or exposure to flash flames. This type of injury ordinarily takes up to 21 days to heal. Full thickness second degree burn injury will require an excision and skin grafting to heal.
- Third-Degree Burns: These burns penetrate the full thickness of the skin and destroy tissue and are often due to contact with flame, hot surfaces, hot liquids, chemicals, or electricity. This type of burn injury leads to permanent scarring and several months to heal after skin grafting.
If you sustained a severe burn injury which damaged your skin, you may be required to undergo skin grafting and reconstructive surgery to address permanent scarring or disfigurement. Moreover, if an accident led to your burn injuries, you may be entitled to significant compensation for your injuries, disfigurement, medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
More Than Four Decades of Representation
At Binder Law Group, our attorneys represent people who have suffered burn injuries in an accident caused by another person or party’s negligence. To learn more about your legal options, contact our firm to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our burn injury attorneys work hard for you to obtain the maximum value of compensation for your injuries, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Our attorneys represent clients who have been injured in any of the following accidents:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Dangerous property accidents
- Chemical burn accidents
Our firm has more than 40 years of burn injury experience, working with doctors and utilizing all available resources such as medical reports in order to understand and help establish the severity and impact of the injury. Proven experience thorough investigation and research enable us to obtain the best outcome for each client.
Specialized Attention & Deep Care
Obtained Millions of Dollars on Behalf of Our Clients
4 Decades of Legal Experience